MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Avatars on this site. (NEW CONCEPTS)
Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nifegun

I'm just curious why everyone seems to have historical figures as their avatar in this forum. I'm assuming it's just to keep with the theme of this being a library. Kinda wish I looked around more before I dove head first into here. I feel kinda out of place posting as my gamer tag. Though at this point I've gotten some awesome feedback from the community so I feel very at home in terms of meaningful conversation taking place. So is it just the library theme? Cause Nifegun being a 20 something year old gamer makes a lot more sense than Nifegun being some old dude.
Ishmael

In: Toronto

You can choose an Avatar for yourself.

We recommend dead white men. Use some Photoshop or filters to give them that properly aged look and, voila, you're one of us.
Roger Stone

In: conclusive

I am having difficulty getting my avatar accepted. It's within the size, and 2kb; but posts show the little 'x'.
Send private message Send e-mail
Ishmael

In: Toronto

Can any of the IT experts associated with this site help the newbie?
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Yes, use a smaller image.
Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in