MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nigel Farage for Prime Minister (Politics)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Britanicus

In: The West Country

Boreades wrote:
Ishmael wrote:
Why does this site attract the nutters?

Calm down, dear! It's only a forum.

Just repeat after me.
Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.

Nice one Boreades, keep it up.
Britanicus

Ishmael wrote:
Britanicus wrote:
Ismael obviously talking about himself again!

And what have you achieved?

Show a little humility in the presence of your betters.

AND just what have you achieved Ishmael?

AND just explain what you are better at..........humility maybe?
Ishmael

In: Toronto

Britanicus wrote:
... bordering on the conceited.

I violated that border long ago.
Chad

In: Ramsbottom

Britanicus wrote:
AND just what have you achieved Ishmael?

AND just explain what you are better at..........humility maybe?

Fantastic!

Keep up the good work Britney... I haven't laughed so much for ages.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Don't call her Britney.
Britanicus

Had a good chuckle myself Chad,

Thanks for the compliment.
Britanicus

Seems like the UKIP roller coaster has come off the rails.......or has it?

26% and 2nd place in the Newark by-election is pretty good by all estimates, but is it good enough for UKIP to win seats in Westminster in May 2015?

Probably not.

In Wales the women voted for Farage in droves, if Nigel can garnish the female vote over the whole UK he should achieve his goal of 30 to 40 seats.
27% of voters voted for UKIP in Wales, 2nd place, 29% for Labour, a historic vote of monumental proportions, considering just what a stronghold of Labour it has been.

Before the election no one would have dreamed the Conservatives could have been beaten into 3rd place in Wales behind UKIP, I was totally shocked myself.

The Welsh are fed up with Labour and Miliband is seen for just what he is, a nerd and election loser, whom people cannot bring themselves to vote for. If Labour do not change their leader the election in 2015 will turn into a rout.

The feebleness of the Lib-Dems and their leader, calamity Clegg, will ensure a Tory victory of Thatcher legend, a large majority. Miliband and Clegg to step down within 3 months of the election.
Farage to be replaced as UKIP leader when others get elected and he does not, triggering an automatic leadership campaign.

Watch this space.

Just an add on to this post, if I remember correctly the Conservatives in the 2010 general election got very near to overtaking Labour in votes secured. Are the Welsh in the process of kicking Labour out of office in Wales for the very first time in generations?
Britanicus

Tilo Rebar wrote:
...Britanicus wrote:
Not so small after all.

Sorry Britanicus, my last post lacked clarity.

Only 0.5% of the total UK population claimed themselves to be Jewish in the 2001 census, and the Zionist element of that will be just a tiny fraction.

Many Jewish families have lived in the UK for so long that they have lost their identity and become part of our community. In addition, almost half of young Jews have non-Jewish partners. Even the eminent Ed Milliband now enjoys the Great British bacon sandwich...

This 0.5% figure means that only a very small proportion of Jews become part of the Establishment who really run our country. That doesn't mean that the small number involved are unimportant, and they do have a significant role in banking, finance and other areas of the operation.

Politicians have little or no input in the important decisions made by UK Inc., and that is the main reason we've had no major internal upheavals here for the last 300 years. Just take the time to compare what has happened in the majority of countries in the rest of Europe - the contrast is stark.

Study the picture and be alarmed, a true nerd at work.....!
Britanicus

Tilo Rebar

Just who are the "real" people running the show in the UK?

Got any names to share with us?

Anyone else out there got an opinion on this establishment running the show from within, please name names.

Is this a fact or fantasy?
Tilo Rebar

In: Sussex

Britanicus wrote:
Just who are the "real" people running the show in the UK?...

With any problem, Britanicus, the most important thing you can do to solve it is to start asking the right questions. The above isn't one of them.

Britain has had stable governance over the last 800 or so years and any person's useful operational lifespan is at best ~60 years. Depending on individuals to keep things on the straight and narrow for an indefinitely long period would be a most stupid thing to do.

So a possible valid starter question along the road to solving this puzzle could be, "What are the main operational areas necessary for the running of a country which is permanently stable?".

There will be lots of other key questions to ask as our inquiry continues, but unless we can sort the wheat from the chaff we will get bogged down in detail.

I'd be very interested in seeing which areas you consider to be vital.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

So no names then.
Britanicus

Mick Harper wrote:
So no names then.

Very good Mick, very succinct.

Come on Tilo, give me some names of people and organisations that are and have run this country behind the scenes for centuries, in fact the 800 years you have quoted.

Just a taster for you Tilo.

The Freemasons
Not a secret society at all, as ALL the members are known to the authorities and always have been. Also quite likely that it has been run by the authorities for many years, maybe even set up by them at the very start as a means of controlling people and events in a quite subtle way, most who are probably saps anyhow to believe all that baloney. Same for all religions, set up to control the minions and saps once again.

Try to convince me someone this is not true, I'm listening good and proper.

How can you class yourself as intelligent if you believe such fairy tales?
Britanicus

Tilo Rebar wrote:
Britanicus wrote:
Just who are the "real" people running the show in the UK?...

With any problem, Britanicus, the most important thing you can do to solve it is to start asking the right questions. The above isn't one of them

I'd be very interested in seeing which areas you consider to be vital.

Just before I start Tilo, check up on the P1 freemason's lodge scandal in Italy.

My major area of vital areas to look into are the following.

1- How to get ordinary working class men and woman, ordinary voters, into parliament and at the helm of power.
2- How to go about a peaceful revolution of replacing most of the rich and powerful from positions of power and replacing them with ordinary citizens through the power of the voting system.
3- How to obtain most of the land off the landed gentry who obtained it originally from the people by various land grabs and give it back to the people for their use.
4- How to build very cheap housing for the suffering masses and at the same time make their housing affordable with cheap rents, so that the working class do not have such a lifetime of burden just to keep their heads above water.
5- How to provide everyone with gainful employment for their whole lifetime.
6- And finally how to make our life in Britain more fulfilled and make our lives happier, more contented. To enjoy our brief lives on this Earth, the very minimum we should strive for.

Tilo, is all this too much to ask for?
Britanicus

Mick Harper.

Are you a professor in disguise?

Very impressed with your reasoning skills and razor sharp observations.
N R Scott

In: Middlesbrough

Britanicus wrote:
The Freemasons

I recently visited a Freemasons lodge with a friend. One near us opened up to the public for a day as part of a recruitment drive. They're desperately in need of new members - I don't think a single person in there was under 65. To be fair they all seemed like thoroughly nice chaps, although some of them looked like they'd been quite hard-faced right wingers in their younger days.

The main lodge room was impressive, but the atmosphere was slightly marred by the laminated sign on the door saying no food or drink beyond this point. To be honest I don't think those guys are running the world, one of them mentioned to us that they'd moved the lodge meetings to dinnertime because too many of them were getting indigestion from eating late at night.

Maybe they once had some power, but when they're letting the likes of me wander round there, wearing earphones listening to Kanye West, it's the beginning of the end.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to:  
Page 4 of 6

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in