MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nigel Farage for Prime Minister (Politics)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Britanicus

In: The West Country

Mick, 36% voting in an election is dismal and a sad reflection on the grey matter of the average non-voter who thinks his non-vote will change the world....!

Time to bring in the Australian penalty for not voting, £100 will do for every election the non-voting lazy so and so's miss. Probably applies to many on these forums methinks.

Come on spit it out and be man enough to admit being a non-voting cabbage......remember we did win two world wars.
Ishmael

In: Toronto

Britanicus wrote:
Ismael obviously talking about himself again!

And what have you achieved?

Show a little humility in the presence of your betters.
Ishmael

Britanicus wrote:
Mick, 36% voting in an election is dismal...

Silly boy. Mick is proudly part of the 64%.
Tilo Rebar

In: Sussex

Britanicus wrote:
Mick, 36% voting in an election is dismal and a sad reflection on the grey matter of the average non-voter who thinks his non-vote will change the world....!

Britanicus, you clearly have been brainwashed into thinking that Britain has a real democracy and that voting has any effect on what really happens in our prosperous country.

Why bother voting when the people who really run the show are unelected? Think about it for a while and stop reading the tripe dished up by the media. All the information you need is 'out there'.
Ishmael

It's the Jews!!!
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Britanicus - as the token country-bumpkin right-wing reactionary in this little asylum, I'd like to apologise for the latest outbreak of foul-mouthed abuse from my fellow inmates. They do know better, but they forget they're in a public place. Like monkeys in a zoo throwing shit.

As for voting habits, I'd like to suggest that the lower the percentage voting, the better! As proof of a rising awareness among the general population that they are responsible for their own lives, and voting for politicians only encourages them to further abuse. This might not be welcome news for politicians, who (regardless of colour or creed) are generally in the business of finding ways to control the hoi-polloi in one way or another.

True Libertarian politicians don't seem to have much of a long life in Westminster, do they? But I'm open to evidence that I'm wrong on that score.
Tilo Rebar

Ishmael wrote:
It's the Jews!!!

A small but important part of a much bigger picture.
Britanicus

Boreades wrote:
Britanicus - as the token country-bumpkin right-wing reactionary in this little asylum, I'd like to apologise for the latest outbreak of foul-mouthed abuse from my fellow inmates. They do know better, but they forget they're in a public place. Like monkeys in a zoo throwing shit.

I like that Boreades, Mr humility himself, only joking.

Stirring the pot can sometimes achieve results.....

Got to agree with the whole of your post and I must admit if I was still fully committed to getting involved in our so called "Democracy" I would have stood for election this year and next year is looking quite unlikely.

And as to "the Jews" my friend Ishmael, who probably one himself, you could well be near the mark. Both deputy Tory Chairman are Jewish as well as some very well off backers of Cameron, one being a billionaire who before supported Blair financially and saw the wind blowing right and jumped ship....! And of course there was Mr ( Lord ) Levy another very rich Jewish gentleman who ran Blair's financial affairs.

Seems like America where both major parties are financed in the main by Jewish banking elites, so it has happened here. It would be quite interesting to analyse the two hundred or so Lords made up by Blair and Cameron and see how many rich Jews are in the fold.
Not to mention our resident nerd Miliband, from another Jewish mafia family. The House of Commons Speaker Bercow is another and Mr Mandelson, the dark arts ex Minister too.
Quite a collection don't you think and I could name many more at Westminster.
Britanicus

Tilo Rebar wrote:
Ishmael wrote:
It's the Jews!!!

A small but important part of a much bigger picture.

Quite right Tilo, not so small though, Cameron has a Jewish Grandfather of international banking stock, who may have smoothed the way for dear old David up the greasy pole to stardom and future riches.
Cameron's wife comes from very rich stock, her step father is Lord Astor ( related to a Mr Astor who was the very first millionaire in America many moons ago) who happens to own a bloody great big castle and hundreds of thousands of acres of prime land in the UK and a great wad of property around the world. Said to be the 6th richest family in the UK.

And as to the press, it is 90% owned by a certain group and that's across the whole Western World, Banking by an even bigger percentage and across huge swathes of the different media outlets, Google, Amazon, Twitter, Holywood, TV, Radio and then there is nearly every large supermarket chain in the UK and much of the really large land owning firms who own the majority of the millions of retail areas, retail parks, shopping malls, landmark buildings and countless office blocks. Not so small after all.
Britanicus

Oh I forgot to mention, a massive influence in the judicial and legal system too numbers quite out of proportion to their numbers ( percentage wise ) in the general population, same in the House of Lords. How many senior judges, ordinary judges are of the Jewish faith, barristers and solicitors too?

Be interesting to find out who all the directors of the Bank of England are ( a secret ? ), there we are forum members, for once track down the names of ALL the directors of the above bank and while you are at it find out the names of all the directors of the Federal Reserve Bank, you may be quite shaken when you do.

Michael Howard MP, of the stranger in the dark of night fame, of the faith too.
Ishmael

Why does this site attract the nutters?
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Ishmael wrote:

Calm down, dear! It's only a forum.

Just repeat after me.
Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.

Tilo Rebar

...Britanicus wrote:
Not so small after all.

Sorry Britanicus, my last post lacked clarity.

Only 0.5% of the total UK population claimed themselves to be Jewish in the 2001 census, and the Zionist element of that will be just a tiny fraction.

Many Jewish families have lived in the UK for so long that they have lost their identity and become part of our community. In addition, almost half of young Jews have non-Jewish partners. Even the eminent Ed Milliband now enjoys the Great British bacon sandwich...

This 0.5% figure means that only a very small proportion of Jews become part of the Establishment who really run our country. That doesn't mean that the small number involved are unimportant, and they do have a significant role in banking, finance and other areas of the operation.

Politicians have little or no input in the important decisions made by UK Inc., and that is the main reason we've had no major internal upheavals here for the last 300 years. Just take the time to compare what has happened in the majority of countries in the rest of Europe - the contrast is stark.
Tilo Rebar

Ishmael wrote:

Birds of a feather...
Britanicus

Tilo Rebar

I like your style, the content of your posts are excellent too. You bring a positive element to the forum unlike one or two others who tend to be very negative, overbearing, boorish and a somewhat inflated view of their worth, bordering on the conceited.

What they would do if we ever met up is a rather different matter of course, hiding behind one's skirt on the internet methinks is their forte.

Funny how all the quips Ishmael does apply rather nicely to himself......Birds of a feather indeed.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to:  
Page 3 of 6

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in