MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THE Ice Age (NEW CONCEPTS)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ishmael

In: Toronto

The Little Ice Age exists only as an artifact of falsified history. In reality, the Little Ice Age was the THE Ice Age. It was the tail end of the Ice Age, remembered at its milder stages only because history had not previously been recorded.

The little Ice Age supposedly follows the Medieval Warm Period. But this period is an artificial construct---the result of more recent history being duplicated and sent back in time and, more often than not, transported from a warm setting to colder latitudes in the process. For example, Medieval British History is more-or-less a duplicate of the earlier history of Constantinople (pace Fomenko).

When America was invaded by Europeans, the invasion was supposedly proceeded by an epidemic. The scale of that epidemic has been greatly exaggerated however there is likely some truth to the event.

Likewise, when Europe was invaded by the Tartar Moguls, I suspect the event was proceeded by the Black Death.

In each case, we had isolated populations encountering one another for the first time. If I am right then, when the Ice Cap melted, disease moved first from Asia into Europe. The armies of the great Khan followed the microbes into a devastated continent.

This at least is my working hypothesis.
Chad

In: Ramsbottom

Ish wrote:
The Little Ice Age exists only as an artifact of falsified history. In reality, the Little Ice Age was the THE Ice Age. It was the tail end of the Ice Age, remembered at its milder stages only because history had not previously been recorded.

The little Ice Age supposedly follows the Medieval Warm Period.

The dendochronological record in Europe covers approximately 900 years, so should be able to provide the data needed to support your argument.
Ishmael

In: Toronto

Chad wrote:
The dendochronological record in Europe covers approximately 900 years, so should be able to provide the data needed to support your argument.

If it could, and if I am correct, my position would be the accepted science. Therefore, if i am correct, there's something wrong with the dendochronological record or how it is being interpreted.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Jump to:  
Page 9 of 9

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in