MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THE Ice Age (NEW CONCEPTS)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

So the earth has shifted since 0 AD.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

No, of course since 400 AD. Hence the Dark Ages.
Ishmael

In: Toronto

When a road can go anywhere -- that is when it isn't expressly designed to go from place A directly to place B -- it will tend to follow the cardinal directions. Look at that map of the continental USA. The dominant axis is the compass.

Yet these "Roman Roads" break the rule. They don't align to the cardinal points at all. And yet...

....and yet....

...they remain generally aligned to a cross-axis. But the axis to which they align is misaligned from the compass. Misaligned from true north.

Misaligned by about....

...maybe...

....23.5 degrees.
Ishmael

Mick Harper wrote:
No, of course since 400 AD. Hence the Dark Ages.

If you need a date, this may be it:

Recent Radiation Burst Recorded in Tree Rings

The radiation burst, which seems to have hit between ad 774 and ad 775, was detected by looking at the amounts of the radioactive isotope carbon-14 in tree rings that formed during the ad 775 growing season in the Northern Hemisphere.

However, I don't put a lot of stock in numerical dates. And I don't believe in ancient history. What I can say is that this evidence appears to support a pole located in Northern Asia within the span of human civilization -- if not within the span of human history.
Ishmael

However, I have a bigger problem because I alone know what is necessary to move the pole -- and it's not a SLOT event -- and I am very reluctant to posit the presence of that factor at such a recent date.

All of us, however, would have a problem with all these pole jumps. Nailing down the chronology is getting harder. We all seem to want to put a pole in or near Hudson Bay but, was this the most recent position?

We do have evidence other than these road systems indicating the presence of an Asian pole. The "Roman Roads" uncannily reflect that pole position. We had thought that Asian pole to have been older than the Hudson Bay pole.

And then there was a third pole posited by us to the east of Greenland. Was that pole really there or is it an error on our part?

Is it possible that Earth's axis recently tipped all the way around from Hudson Bay to Norway before tilting once more and finally back to an intermediate position? If so, why would both preliminary poles have been located 23.5 degrees from present true north?

Mystery upon mystery.
Ishmael

IF this road arrangement is the product of there having been a different pole in recent times then it poses another problem for those who hold to the historical record; for if such a pole shift took place within the historical era it would certainly have been recorded. We have a number of options then.

1) I am wrong. The roads were never aligned to the cardinal points.
2) The roads were laid down and the pole shift occurred prior to the historical era (yet these are roads that span -- pay attention to that word -- the continent from Constantinople to London).
3) The historical record actually begins much more recently than believed and "ancient" history was forged.
Chad

In: Ramsbottom

These roads then pre-date Giza, which is aligned to the present pole.
Ishmael

Chad wrote:
These roads then pre-date Giza, which is aligned to the present pole.

Having read Fomenko, I have absolutely no problem moving Giza to a much more recent era.
Ishmael

I'm really impressed by the stark empty space to the north-east tilted almost perfectly to an approximate 20 degree angle. It's almost like the area was desolate -- like something no-longer there was once occupying the space and preventing humans from doing so.
Ishmael

I wonder what it could have been.....
Ishmael

Might it possibly have been....

THIS:

Another view...

Ishmael

And will this not explain perfectly why the roads that SPAN the European Empire do not enter Scotland or Ireland?
Ishmael

Thing about this glaciation stuff though is that Orthodoxy holds that the glaciers actually came much farther south than these maps show. However, they maintain that the more southern extremes were reached only in the previous ice age.

But as I can't support the notion of there having been an ice age prior to the last one (and the last ice age is actually two separate pole shifts).

This for example was supposed to have been the glacial situation 50,000 years ago.

Ishmael

I am officially astounded. I don't know what to make of this.

And yet it is 100% consistent with my thesis. Moreover, it is absolutely necessary to my thesis.
N R Scott

In: Middlesbrough

Ishmael wrote:
I am officially astounded.

I am too. Brilliant. Bravo.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 9

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in