MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ishmael

In: Toronto

This shit alters your DNA to permanently produce a poison in your body. Once you take it, it can never be reversed.
Ishmael

This is what it's all about. This is why they invented a bullshit virus and destroy millions of lives.

The Great Reset Explained In 5 Minutes

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I'm despondent. I have no faith left in humanity.
N R Scott

In: Middlesbrough

Ishmael wrote:
I am not a conspiracy theorist. I'm despondent.

People always say that conspiracy theorists believe in conspiracies because they find them comforting, but it really is quite the opposite, whatever the truth about the actual conspiracies.

It's not so bad though. The people bringing in this new system aren't necessarily evil, they just have a very different ideology. Human beings microchip and euthanise their cats and dogs every day and they don't see themselves as evil. Quite the opposite. The WEF are like an overbearing and mildly psychotic parent. (They've been driven a bit mad by things like Trump and Brexit - the first time their vision of globalism has been seriously derailed. So we're now getting the backlash from that. Like naughty children being 'corrected'. Why can't we be more like the well behaved Chinese.)

As for the vaccines I don't think they're trying to kill people. They're just a means to an end. Here in the UK we're already talking about vaccines every season like for flu. They need the continued roll out to bring in the vaccine passports and the track and trace. We won't be killed, we'll just all be on digital dog leads. Again, like the Chinese. (Though probably quite a lot of people will die as collateral).
Ishmael

I can't live in this world they are making.
N R Scott

In: Middlesbrough

Ishmael wrote:
I can't live in this world they are making.

They can't either. It won't last.
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Boreades

The trick is to come to terms with one's own mortality in a world of your own making. Preferably one with a pleasant garden.
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

Here's a funny state of affairs: not a single case of influenza has been detected by public health officials in England for the past seven weeks. This is based on 685,243 samples that have been reviewed at PHE’s laboratories since the first week of January.

So it's a bad year for COVID deaths but uniquely good for flu?
Ishmael

If I believed in Covid, I would answer this way:

Africanized Bees.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

So it's a bad year for COVID deaths but uniquely good for flu?

The technical term is 'co-vid morbidity'. Unless you've got Africanised bees in your bonnet. Let a hundred flowers be vaccinated. People always say that conspiracy theorists believe in conspiracies because they find them comforting, but it really is quite the opposite, they don't say that. They say listening to this shit changes your DNA. But they never say whether it's for the better or for the worse, do they? What are they trying to hide? If only I could remember.
Ishmael

It changes your RNA. The "fact checkers" always attack the straw man argument that the changes occur in the DNA. But most people mean "DNA" to refer to anything that's to do with one's genetic code.

I find it shocking evolutionists still talk of "common descent" when we live in a world where viruses are known to alter genes.
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

Boris has effectively erased deaths from flu between January and August, according to ONS data, of all death occurrences between January and August 2020, there were 48,168 deaths due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) compared with 13,619 deaths due to pneumonia and 394 deaths due to influenza.

This is a fantastic achievement, Boris has saved in the region of approximately 16,000 people who would be normally expected to die of flu during this period. If only he had kept a more stringent lockdown it might have been zero. Still credit where it is due.
Boreades

News travels slowly out 'ere in the sticks. For those of us without that new-fangled interweb, it's still olde-newspapers, like the "Southern Times and Dorset County Herald". Still the best for wrapping fish & chips.

In May 1871 the ‘Southern Times and Dorset County Herald’ reported that the annual visit of the Queen's Own Dorset Yeomanry had been threatened because of the prevalence of smallpox in the town. The visit was only saved after the regiment sent its own surgeon to investigate the situation. However, it was recommended that the soldiers should only be accommodated on the Melcombe Regis side.

Visits of regiments and ship's companies to provincial towns was still a tradition (up to last year). Like the annual visits of HMS Marlborough to the town of Marlborough. How they got the frigate up the Kennet & Avon Canal is a mystery to me. Anyway, back to the Queen's Own Dorset Yeomanry...

It seems that while there had only been three cases of smallpox in Melcombe Regis, there were more cases on the other side of the harbour. It was noted that these “had been confined exclusively to one or two crowded and ill-drained courts, occupied by the poorest inhabitants.” The report goes on to state that “in this portion of the town vaccination has been much neglected, and the minds of the poorer and more ignorant inhabitants prejudiced against it.”

The other side is yer actual Weymouth. Still a much neglected place.

Perhaps (in AEL terms) a good example of confused causality. Are they poor because they are ignorant, or are they ignorant because they are poor?

Folks might note the similarity to the 1854 Broad Street cholera outbreak

This outbreak, which killed 616 people, is best known for the physician John Snow's study of its causes and his hypothesis that germ-contaminated water was the source of cholera ... It was discovered later that this public well had been dug 3 feet (0.9 m) from an old cesspit that had begun to leak faecal bacteria.

Presumably, in Dorset in 1871, Carbolic Soap was still a new-fangled idea as well.

In August 1865, Dr. Joseph Lister applied a piece of lint dipped in carbolic acid solution to the wound of an eleven-year-old boy at Glasgow Royal Infirmary, who had sustained a compound fracture after a cart wheel had passed over his leg. After four days, he renewed the pad and discovered that no infection had developed, and after a total of six weeks he was amazed to discover that the boy's bones had fused back together, without the danger of suppuration. In 1894, William Lever, 1st Viscount Leverhulme introduced the first mass-produced carbolic soap to the market, Lifebuoy.

God bless Viscount Leverhulme! Even though M'Lady and I are still struggling to get the Boreadettes to follow such simple hygiene protocols, like washing their hands, doing their own laundry, keeping their rooms clean and SHUT THAT BLOODY DOOR YOU WEREN'T BORN IN A FIELD.
Ishmael

According to Forbes Magazine in 2010, the WHO faked the H1N1 pandemic.

Why The WHO Faked A Pandemic

I've had to link to an archived version of the article because, after the original began to be re-shared this year, in discussions of so-called "Covid-19," Forbes took it down.
Ishmael

From a tweet by James Todaro, MD...
Direct quote from Forbes in 2010: "The MILDEST pandemics of the 20th century killed at least a million people"

Coronavirus deaths just passed 1 million

According to Forbes, COVID-19 just finally qualified as a mild pandemic

What changed?
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 56 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in