MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ishmael

In: Toronto

Hospitals in UK are all empty. Don't believe the death rate bullshit. All lies.

So what's it really all about?
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

It's really about someone who filmed an Outpatients Unit.

Not mentioned in the video is that it was/is a Mon-Fri unit, and the video was made at a weekend, when it's empty, as normal.

As much as I like to find reports of the gross inefficiency of the NHS in some areas, this isn't one of them.

The Nightingale Hospitals (built at great expense, but some never used) might be a better target for your wrath.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

The Nightingale Hospitals (built at great expense, but some never used) might be a better target for your wrath.

Like I keep saying, no hospital system has an upper limit, you just increase capacity/lower criteria for admission/care as you go along. The severity of the afflictions is quite irrelevant. In the First World War we suddenly had thousands of the most severe cases arriving. We coped without breaking sweat. The Nightingale hospitals are an example of this principle not being applied, they were built not because of need but because of pols and medics having to show they were 'doing something'.

None of the above has any relevance to COVID.
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

Mr Zahawi wrote:

"We need to be aware that even where a vaccine has reduced efficacy in preventing infection there may still be good efficacy against severe disease, hospitalisation, and death. This is vitally important for protecting the healthcare system."

The minister Nadhim Zahawi, was commenting on South Africa stopping use of the AstraZenica jab as it only reduced infection rate of COVID-19 in a trial by 22%. This might be because it's less efffective against the SA variant.

He is correct there may be efficacy against severe disease, hospitilisation and death but none of the trials have shown this, as none of the trials were designed to show this.

The trials were designed to show whether people were more or less likely to catch COVID-19 if they were given a vaccine or had the placebo.

Whether a trial could ever show that a vaccine is efficatious in preventing death in the under-70s is a moot point, as the chances of dying of COVID-19 are so unlikely that any trial result will fall within the margin of error.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Whether a trial could ever show that a vaccine is efficatious in preventing death in the under-70s is a moot point, as the chances of dying of COVID-19 are so unlikely that any trial result will fall within the margin of error.

This is hugely important. Let's be frank, the only reason anybody is concerned about COVID is the death rate. Sure there is also this and that but nothing worth closing the world down over. On the other hand, and pace Ishmael and his tribe, the death rate was worth worrying about even if, strictly speaking, losing ye olde folk doesn't really add up to a row of beans in the felicific calculus.

Now that they (or we, as I sometimes call them) have all been jabbed and the two weeks (or whatever) have passed, I see no reason why we can't let everything rip. Infection rates will go through the roof but the deaths presumably will continue to come down. They'll bang on about 'protecting the NHS' but what's that compared to a return to normalcy? Let's have unprotected health!
Ishmael

Can someone watch this video and tell me why I shouldn't right now be terrified at what has been going on in this world.
Ishmael

I'm extremely skeptical of the AIDS segment. Especially with respect to Africa. Everything I've seen indicates that there were essentially no deaths in Africa from the supposed AIDS epidemic.

But the use of the AIDS scare to usurp resources..... I can now believe it. Something very terrible is happening in the world.

I don't talk about it. But I am often despondent over all of this.
Ishmael

I too predicted what this film alleges: The deaths from the vaccine would be blamed on a new variant strain of Covid 19.
Grant

AIDS is interesting because it suffers from the same false positive issue that bedevils the CV19 hysteria.
According to the health experts about 20% of people in Sub-Saharan Africa are HIV positive. Considering very few are taking the wide range of drugs we give our victims, how can the African populations keep rising?
There’s another similarity in that other diseases with similar symptoms have almost disappeared. With Covid, it’s the flu. With HIV it’s syphilis
Ishmael

I'm only halfway through this polemic. It's damn scary. I had to stop to finish the work that's due tomorrow. I haven't yet slept.
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Hopefully Ishmael is getting some sleep. Meanwhile, back at Al Beeb...

WHO team says 'extremely unlikely' virus leaked from lab

Gosh, that sounds quite definite, doesn't it? Maybe it's good news? Err...

more work was needed to identify the source of the virus. Experts believe the virus is likely to have originated in animals, before spreading to humans, but they are not sure how

Don't know how

Dr Embarek said work to identify the origins of Covid-19 pointed to a "natural reservoir" in bats, but that it was unlikely that this happened in Wuhan.

Don't know where

Liang Wannian, an expert with China's Health Commission, said Covid-19 could have been in other regions before it was detected in Wuhan.

Don't know when

Possible culprits include bats and pangolins, but tests so far have yet to find convincing evidence for this. Another line of investigation is whether the virus could have spread through imported frozen food.

Don't have a clue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-55996728

Nothing to see here, move along please?
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

A team of inspectors has finally been allowed in, for just 2 weeks, a year after the outbreak occurred.
Grant

Watched the video. He makes the same mistake that all conspiracy theorists make: that it is possible to conspire to cause Earth shattering events but with no one finding out. And as for the nano technology robots at the ends of the cotton buds!

Ishmael, get back to the hydrological cycle.
Ishmael

I used to believe that such things were impossible. Not impossible. Money makes all things possible.

If you want people to violate their morals and ethics, offer them a nickel. That's about all it costs.
Ishmael

The "vaccine" is going to make people hypersensitive to coronaviruses. That's the allegation from other medical professionals. In a year to two years, vaccinated persons will begin dying in massive numbers as they are infected with the common cold.

But it is my prediction that those deaths will all be attributed to a brand new virus and it will be that new "virus" that will give those behind all of this the authority to take over the world.

Do I believe this?

Yes.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 54 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in