MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chad

In: Ramsbottom

Ishmael wrote:
Chad wrote:
Ishmael wrote:
Every one of the 39 samples of stored blood tested by the CDC was positive for the C19 antibodies.

This doesn’t ring true.

And yet it is.

I ask again... why stop after just 39 samples?

(I would appreciate it if you could point me towards the study report, so that I can assess the findings myself.)
Ishmael

In: Toronto

That was how many were in the blood bank where the test occurred. They tested all 39.
Chad

Ishmael wrote:
That was how many were in the blood bank where the test occurred. They tested all 39.

That’s a pretty small blood bank. If I was doing the research I’d have chosen somewhere a little larger.

I assume the researchers have now scurried off to confirm their findings elsewhere (where they can lay their hands on a more appropriate sample size). After all, this is groundbreaking research.
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

Wiley reckons that this is to do with water. The Chinese have built a mighty economic boom based on dams and water power, just like the Khmer did in Angkhor. They also now face extinction by flooding. 38 million were evacuated in fear of flooding of the Yangzi this year, as the river reached historically high levels. These levels were 20 metres over those considered dangerous. I now believe that the Chinese were forced into releasing some of this massive water pressure, building up behind the dams in areas around Wuhan. The inhabitants and reporters were either evacuated or locked down. The Covid scare was part of the cover up and yes it has worked, as you lot are worried by the 5G network.
Chad

‘Kin ‘ell Wiley, one conspiracy theory at time thank you. One at a time.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Agreed. Let's not forget that the Americans have real time satellite coverage and with D Trump in charge I think a Wuhan flood would have been noticed. The reason Ishmael must be given latitude is that his death-by-microwave is unique to him. And, Chad, that includes a lot of elbow room when it comes to technicians clambering about. But I notice he is being coy about the thirty-nine steps.
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

Chad wrote:
‘Kin ‘ell Wiley, one conspiracy theory at time thank you. One at a time.

Agreed. But the experimental point I was making,was that the reason the ingenious 5G theory might resonate so well, is that it reflects three western fears:

1) Chinese flu
2) Huawei
3) Mobile phone masts

I thought I might float (hey) something from a more Asian perspective.

Please carry on.
Chad

I trawled the cdc.gov website for any mention of the antibody test on the 39 stored blood samples, and found nothing. I did however find this, regarding antibody testing in general:

A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance that a positive result means you have antibodies from an infection with a different virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses).

So apocryphal or true, the 39 provide no revelations.
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Spot what all three have in common.

1) Pre-Covid blood samples that test positive for Covid
2) PCR testing with high number of cycles and high false positives
3) Homeopathy
Chad

Undetectably small amounts of subject material.

(Homeopathy after dilution, the others before reagent amplification.)
Ishmael

Chad wrote:
So apocryphal or true, the 39 provide no revelations.

Really? I thought you just posted one of the implications.

An implication for which I have been arguing for ...like... forever.
Ishmael

Tucker Carlson reports on CDC investigation. Skip to 1:22.
Chad

Nothing new there then... I refer you back to the quote from the CDC website, that explains that a positive antibody test is not specific to Covid-19, but can indicate a previous infection from one of several endemic human coronaviruses, known to cause about 20% of common colds.

Remind us what your current position is (I’m a bit confused).

Is Covid-19 just an artificial blueprint that doesn’t exist in the real world, or has it been infecting the population for much longer than the corrupt Liberal Left would have us believe?

And where does this tie in with the lethal cellphone towers? (Apart from being part of a worldwide cover up.)
Ishmael

Chad wrote:
Is Covid-19 just an artificial blueprint that doesn’t exist in the real world...

Yes.

And where does this tie in with the lethal cellphone towers?

It doesn't.

These are two separate, though related mysteries. Whether you believe Covid is a real bug or not, it is apparent that it didn't kill 40,000 people in Wuhan City, and certainly didn't produce the symptoms caught on film there and leaked to the world.

One possible conclusion then is that 40,000 people didn't die in Wuhan City.
Ishmael

But I don't take that position. Mostly for personal reasons. I trust my personal friend's testimony that two of her childhood friends died in Wuhan City. It is a statistical improbability of the highest magnitude that those two would die there without there having been a lethal event in Wuhan City of massive proportions. And since we have video to match those claims, I think the videos show the event in question, accurately.

So that means I have to explain that event and, unlike the world's media, I don't have Covid-19 with which to explain it.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 50 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in