MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ishmael

In: Toronto

There are additional reasons to believe this.

No Sharing of the Virus: Only Data

The best reason, perhaps, is that China has not given anyone access to the virus.

Why not send a vial of the stuff to every Western nation?

Because they don't have such a vial, of course.

No One But the Chinese Has Isolated the Virus

At present, the western world employs "tests" for Covid-19 that actually test for any coronavirus---which means the tests would return positives even if C19 is a complete myth, as I contend. But no one in the West has ever succeeded in isolated the virus---in nearly a year since it first appeared.

Perhaps we've never tried? But then one must wonder if careful ignoral is at play. Why would we not invest the resources in duplicating the Chinese success? Probably the same reason we've never asked the Chinese to send us a vial of C-19 for study.

The Rapidity With Which the Chinese Isolated the Virus

In nearly a year, no country on earth has succeeded in isolating the most economically damaging pathogen since the Black Plague (which, I maintain, was probably just a consequence of urbanization and directly passed to humans from sewage). Yet the Chinese identified it, isolated it, and sequenced it within....what...30 days?

Those Asians sure are smart.
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

So you are saying that the companies have now reverse engineered a novel virus, and a vaccine from the code provided by the Chinese, despite there was never a novel virus in the first place?
Ishmael

Wile E. Coyote wrote:
So you are saying that the companies have now reverse engineered a novel virus, and a vaccine from the code provided by the Chinese, despite there was never a novel virus in the first place?

They never "reverse engineered" the virus. No such virus exists in any laboratory in the West. I maintain no such virus exists in any laboratory in China. Certainly, there has never been any evidence that it exists in any laboratory in China, other than the claims of the CCP, which no one seems interested in investigating (and, by now, the cultural, sociological, political, and institutional investment in the claims of the CCP are far too great for anyone of note to question them).

Moderna claims that the C19 virus is "not a complicated virus." So uncomplicated is this virus that they were able to design a vaccine for it within two days. No. I'm not kidding.

Mick. Your "world record" radar should be going off right about now.

Moderna designed their "vaccine" (it should not be called this as it misleads the public into thinking that this is some kind of medicine founded in Koch's postulates) on the basis of the C19 proteins as those proteins are recorded in the genome sent to them by the CCP. The "vaccine" they created engineers the human body to create this same protein, which the immune system then learns to attack. Your own body is made to simulate the virus by creating its key element

They did not test this by following-up their vaccine injections with C19 injections. They couldn't. Because they don't have any C19 to inject into anyone.

No one does. So I maintain.

No one does because C19 has never existed. Not even as a man-made virus. It exists only as a hypothetical sequence of numbers.
Ishmael

Grant wrote:
The simplest (and most boring) explanation is this:
1) a nasty new bug spreads around Wuhan after the Chinese eat an infected bat/pangolin/some other animal
2) the public health authorities realise they have a high tech virus lab in Wuhan and panic that something has got out of it

You may notice a great deal of overlap between your thesis and mine. Indeed, I might agree with your explanation but for one problem I have that you do not.

I have to explain how two Chinese girls, under thirty, from the same village in China, both died of an apparently benign illness while working in Wuhan City. I conclude that their deaths demonstrate that the mass die-off in Wuhan City was no mere rumor.

So here's how it goes according to me:

1) There is an industrial accident in Wuhan City that has an effect not dissimilar that which we have already seen elsewhere: The Union Carbide disaster in India.
2) the public health authorities realise they have a high tech virus lab in Wuhan and panic that something has got out of it. This panic is fueled by the doctors at the lab publicly suggesting they might be responsible.
3) all sorts of accurate stories circulate in China that people are dropping dead in the street etc---terrifying the CCP that they might have another massive PR scandal on their hands, like the vaccine scandal of several years ago.
4) Chinese authorities quickly determine the real cause---but the real cause is an even greater potential scandal. They opt to cover that up. They shut down Wuhan and announce that a virus is killing people but that it is natural. They do not shut down international travel because they know there is no real virus. The story is for national consumption only.
5) Panic spreads to Italy where there are thousands of Chinese working in textile industry. The West demands details on the new virus.
6) Chinese release an artificial genome to the WHO. WHO sees a welcome opportunity to spread fear and make itself even more important. Other political interests see additional opportunities.
7) Chinese authorities announce they have defeated the virus and end the lockdown
8) rest of world goes into full hysterical mode
Ishmael

BTW -- anyone know of a virus that has sustained itself in the environment for an entire year?
Wile E. Coyote

Grant wrote:

7) Chinese authorities realise bug is not too bad - just a nasty flu - and start to backpedal on lockdown
8) rest of world goes into full hysterical mode

Within the orthodox world.

Once a national government, like China, works out that the bug poses less threat as they have fewer people over 80, it makes sense to ignore it. The rises in healthcare and living standards mean that by pursuing the same polices, they always have people in that country who will continue to live longer as Covid poses less threat than flu. They would be better off reducing smoking.

If a government, however, has a population with an average age of over 80, like UK, then roughly 25% of those who are 80+ with an added condition are going to die, so we will see a slight fall in life expectancy with no policy adjustment. (if you live to 80 in the UK you might then hope to see 8-9 years). However, by Locking down, pushing down living standards and stopping early treatment/prevention of some other health conditions, we might also see a drop, which could be larger or smaller. Hence the rushed vaccine trials.

I know. Orthodoxy. But how can you understand hysteria, without understanding Orthodoxy?
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Would you like some good news?

These "excess deaths" will help reduce the Pensions Deficit, and put less pressure on the UK Gov's favourite Ponzi Scheme (a.k.a National Insurance)
Ishmael

It has been revealed that 89% of those in the US who died of "C19" had a do-not-resuscitate order in place.

Some pandemic.

Some crisis!
Grant

In Britain thousands have died in “the great care home scandal” but most of those who died never saw a doctor because our wonderful doctors refused to visit care homes. Most were authenticated as Covid deaths by the managers of the homes talking to doctors on the telephone. I suspect the same happened in the US.

This is hysteria of a Salem-witch-trials dimension.
Wile E. Coyote

About 25,000 patients were discharged into care homes in England between mid-March and mid-April to free up hospital beds, without Covid tests.

This raises some interesting points, not just whether they accidentally spread the disease, but also were those 25,000 ready for discharge? Did they skip the full range of tests undertaken before discharge occurs and send folks into care homes people who were still unwell? What happened to these folks if they became unwell, and doctors were refusing to visit their care home? Note relatives, who act as advocates for the most frail, were also not allowed to visit.
Chad

In: Ramsbottom

My GP (a fifty nine year old Baghdadi) had no qualms about attending patients in a nearby care home... He died “with Covid-19” in May.

Just saying... (as Wiley might say).
Ishmael

Covid 19 and the deaths in Wuhan City are clearly unrelated.

Both events may have been faked. But if both are real, they obviously have nothing to do with one another.
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

I'm heartened by the words of Lord Sumption, former Justice of The Supreme Court.

It is the right and duty of every citizen to see what the scientists have said and to analyse it for themselves.

He may, however, be the very rarest of beasts. That is, a Justice of The Supreme Court who is prepared to step outside the box of Consensus, and then piss back into it.
Ishmael

In the US, a study was conducted of stored blood from December 2019 from blood banks. Every one of the 39 samples of stored blood tested by the CDC was positive for the C19 antibodies. Of course, at the time, C19 wasn't even acknowledged in Wuhan City.

That's awesome CDC.

Now do December 2018.
Ishmael

If every sample tested had C19, it means the virus was widespread in the West long before people started keeling over dead in Wuhan City.

It is obvious that, in response to the Wuhan event, a pathogen or class of pathogens that were already part of our environemnt, were singled out for blame for that event. Then, everywhere tests were deployed---exactly as I claimed---the "deadly pathogen" was found.

C19 does not exist as anything "novel." That is now clear. The only mystery that now needs explaining is what happened in Wuhan City.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 48 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in