MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Can we assume the Chinese would have done vectoring epidemiology (as we vector epidemiologists call it) and therefore knew from Day One(ish) the cause of the Wuhan deaths? It is hard to see the why, never mind the how, they would unleash a bug on the world just as a cover-up. They could have covered it up just by covering it up. What are 40,000 dead people in the Chinese scheme of things, unless 4/5G meant this route, at least, was denied them.
Ishmael

In: Toronto

Mick Harper wrote:
Can we assume the Chinese would have done vectoring epidemiology (as we vector epidemiologists call it) and therefore knew from Day One(ish) the cause of the Wuhan deaths? It is hard to see the why, never mind the how, they would unleash a bug on the world just as a cover-up.

According to me. They didn't.

There is no bug.

Moreover, the Chinese were taken completely by surprise by the eagerness with which the West rushed to find the bug they knew was non-existent.

This is why they never shut down international flights from Wuhan.

I haven't outlined my sequence of events. I'll skip ahead to say that the Chinese shut down Wuhan only nationally because their anti-virus measures were, initially, strictly for their own public's consumption. They couldn't afford another scandal like the Vaccine scandal of a few years back. And they couldn't have the reputation of their Cellular brand tarnished. So they allowed the virus story to propagate nationally.

Internationally, they were quick to assure the world, via their control of the WHO, that the virus had been contained. They did not want an international incident to follow from the cover story. In the beginning, we were assured, you will recall, that the virus was unlikely to come here.

By the way, the Chinese Government stumbled onto the cover story quite by accident. It was by sheer coincidence that Wuhan was home to a major virology lab and it was the staff at that lab who panicked first. Perhaps even before the government had noticed that the deaths were a phenomenon, the academics at the laboratory in question began to worry they might be responsible for the sudden uptick in deaths rumoured to be happening when one of their own researchers died. In my scenario, it is they who bring the phenomenon first to the attention of the CCP.

The CCP, when they took notice and confirmed the deaths were happening, at first assumed the academics were right. But not too much later discovered the true problem. And fixed it. They never corrected the story, for the reasons outlined above.

They could have covered it up just by covering it up. What are 40,000 dead people in the Chinese scheme of things, unless 4/5G meant this route, at least, was denied them.

The videos were being leaked---not just internationally but nationally---and the virologists were publishing public papers on the phenomenon and even publicly suggesting that they were to blame.
Ishmael

Once the world became convinced that they really were sick with something, the demand was made that the Chinese provide a sequence for the genetics of the virus.

The Chinese never provided a single sample.

Why?

Obviously. Because the virus does not exist.

But they had to give the world something, now that every nation on Earth had bought into their little cover story. So they "invented" a virus. Not in a laboratory. In a computer. They had a virus expert create a genetic sequence for a virus based on SARS.

It was this doctored sequence that the famous Chinese virologist examined and pronounced to be man-made. She was 100% correct. She simply read the genetic sequence and could tell what had been done by those who created the virus. What she didn't realize is that no one had actually gone to the trouble of making an actual virus. It never existed. She just debunked the fictional sequencing. She's the biggest proof there is that none of this is real.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Well, I don't mind this as a conjectural path but, as you might have noticed, I changed my view on Covid19 quite recently. Up to late summer I was prepared to entertain theories that it was just an ordinary strain of flu that had hit a combination of the 24-hour news cycle and a world on edge for all kinds of reasons. You might remember I said, "Take the wrappers off, who cares if it goes up to a hundred deaths a day (it was tootling along at about 20 to 30 at the time) if the economy is going down the tubes." But when they did remove most of the restrictions it started shooting up to five hundred a day and I had to change my tune.

So, at the very least it's a virulent strain of flu. But non-existent? I'll have a hard time getting infected with that one.
Ishmael

I believe none of those death stats. None.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

It is a matter of record that I regard you as a complete baboon when it comes to number counts. Though you chuck fruit down from the trees well, I grant you that.
Grant

The simplest (and most boring) explanation is this:
1) a nasty new bug spreads around Wuhan after the Chinese eat an infected bat/pangolin/some other animal
2) the public health authorities realise they have a high tech virus lab in Wuhan and panic that something has got out of it
3) all sorts of silly stories circulate in China that people are dropping dead in the street etc
4) Chinese authorities shut down Wuhan
5) bug spreads to Italy where there are thousands of Chinese working in textile industry
6) WHO sees a welcome opportunity to spread fear and make itself even more important
7) Chinese authorities realise bug is not too bad - just a nasty flu - and start to backpedal on lockdown
8) rest of world goes into full hysterical mode
Mick Harper
Site Admin

This is excellent. It is not the simplest and it most certainly is not the most boring but it passes muster as a contribution, apart from (6). If only you conspiracists could see people and organisations behaving quite normally you could easily end up with the same net result but find your explanations being more readily accepted. Try this one for size

(6) WHO has close links with the Chinese and accepts their version of events. It mobilises in the normal way faced with a new pathogen that appears to be highly infectious and causes death on a scale that is more (though nobody knows how much more) than an ordinary 'flu'
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

Of the 3 big killers post 80, heart problems, cancer and respiratory problems. Panic, caused by bad pandemic news, worry, changing routine, and denying the reassurance of relatives, will make two of these conditions much more likely. Treating older people by putting them on ventilators will also cause panic in those individuals as naturally they then feel on the point of death.

There is really very little difference between the symptoms of Covid 19 and flu.

Both COVID-19 and flu can have varying degrees of signs and symptoms, ranging from no symptoms (asymptomatic) to severe symptoms. Common symptoms that COVID-19 and flu share include:

Fever or feeling feverish/chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue (tiredness)
Sore throat
Runny or stuffy nose
Muscle pain or body aches
Headache
Some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults

The only really different thing about Covid 19, it is claimed, is that mysteriously Covid appears more deadly in groups of very old people.

The much quoted difference that Covid causes loss of sense of smell and taste is what many people report when having a cold or flu, this happens particularly when they are elderly.
Wile E. Coyote

Mick Harper wrote:
It mobilises in the normal way faced with a new pathogen that appears to be highly infectious and causes death on a scale that is more (though nobody knows how much more) than an ordinary 'flu'

I would say Covid is more infectious but less dangerous, because Mr Covid actually wants to revisit you.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

This is the bit I don't understand. I have been brought up believing you get such-and-such in your childhood and never again, or you get your shots, and never again. On the other hand I've just had my, "Come and get your annual flu jab, you elderly wretch" letter. People talk about getting Covid again six months later and Oxford vaccines being 65% effective. It is all thoroughly confusing and when I'm confused it usually means something's up.

I don't think Covid is less dangerous than ordinary flu. Why do you say so?
Wile E. Coyote

Because he wants to revisit you more.
Wile E. Coyote

If Covid was more dangerous he would kill more average, and younger people and children than flu. As he doesn't, it presumably must be because he is more contagious and reaches more elderly, very frail folks. To the general world population he is less dangerous, just more reach and hitting countries with advanced health care systems and very elderly folks?
Grant

[It mobilises in the normal way]

The normal way for government sponsored bodies to mobilise is to promote the idea that they are vital for the nation. The WHO is no different; witness the scares they promoted in recent history - SARS, Zika, bird flu, H1N1.

There is no conspiracy. We all like to think we are indispensable and will look for evidence that we are indeed indispensable. Confirmation bias does the rest.
Ishmael

Days ago, I outlined my theory regarding the accidental origins of the pathogen theory and how that theory spread---in lieu of a real pathogen---around the whole world.

Part of my contention was that there is no real virus.

In my thesis, I argued that the only pathogen that has been examined is a numerical rendering of the virus' genetic code---a genome released by China. When I made this claim, I did not know this with certainty. I knew the CDC had no copy of the virus but I thought, surely, the vaccine companies must have strains from which to develop their vaccine.

Days ago I learned this is not the case.

Moderna has explained that their vaccine was developed without any access to the virus against which it supposedly immunizes. To develop the vaccine, Moderna relied upon the genetic sequence provided by China. They never examined the virus, living or dead.

This is the same genetic sequence that Dr. Li-Meng Yan has identified as of obvious human manufacture.

I believe she is right. But what she has uncovered is not genetic manipulation but simple fraud. This virus exists nowhere but as a hypothetical construct within a computer.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 47 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in