MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N R Scott

In: Middlesbrough

Ishmael wrote:
This has been seen nowhere else in the world where the "virus" held responsible has spread.

This is seen everywhere in the world. Every single day. It's just people collapsing. For all manner of normal reasons. It's only the hazmat suits and masks that create the unfamiliar sense of dread. The security guard falling off his chair might just be having an epileptic fit for all we know.

Also much of the footage that came out of China was clearly staged or suspect. For instance this guy who passed out, but somehow remembered to put his arms out mid fall to brace himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxwjc3W6dI0
Ishmael

In: Toronto

N R Scott wrote:
Also much of the footage that came out of China was clearly staged or suspect.

Please. One conspiracy theory at a time, please.

Remember. I have reason to believe the deaths were real. So, for the sake of the game, I ask you to assume you too know they were real and that people did collapse in unheard-of numbers.
Ishmael

I said, assume it's not a disease. What are you left with?

It would appear to be atmospheric -- radiation? nerve agent?

Right.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Neither of these things kill so selectively. It may be that 40,000 people were in the right place at the wrong time but I am hard pressed to imagine such a circumstance. A sports stadium? I was the one that came up with the World Military Games being held in Wuhan immediately before. Also the disinfecting of whole areas of the city preparatory to that event.
Ishmael

Mick Harper wrote:
Neither of these things kill so selectively. It may be that 40,000 people were in the right place at the wrong time but I am hard pressed to imagine such a circumstance.

Right.

You would need a source of lethality---perhaps one you've named in a previous post---that was distributed, and yet somehow selective.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Well, there is the exotic live meat market, but if not, I feel we have waited long enough for the Grand Reveal.
Ishmael

We've already ruled out disease; which is reasonable. Because no disease ever spread anywhere from Wuhan City.

So if we ask ourselves where have we seen a heavily populated area suddenly find itself home to several thousand dropped-dead residents in peacetime, there's only one example that comes to mind.

Two words.

Union Carbide.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Nice idea, not a great fit. Bhopal was like a chemical weapons attack surely? Thousands died, yes, but altogether; not in a Wuhan individualistic phased sort of way. But an accidental release from a nearby biochemical plant could fit the bill. Something like our own foot-and-mouth outbreak of 2001, the overflowing refuse pipe and thousands of animals dying (or rather being 'treated' to death in a panicked way) at a distance and sequentially.
Ishmael

Mick Harper wrote:
Nice idea, not a great fit. Bhopal was like a chemical weapons attack surely?

Yes. It's not a great fit. A chemical poisoning from an industrial accident kills everyone within a given area. Those who died in Wuhan appear to have no connection to one another. A spreading chemical cloud isn't going to produce the results we see.

But Bhopal has the advantage of being the only other occasion when, in peacetime, multiple thousands of people just fell over dead---without apparent explanation.

Eliminating what is different--chemical--what remains?

Industrial accident.

India in the 80s and China have much in common. Both developing economies in communist / near-communist states recently having adopted market reforms where labor is cheap and vast amounts of wealth are available to be made--especially to those companies willing to cut corners in a context where there are little regulatory oversights and great corruption among government officials.

Life is often cheap in China to those who would seek to grow wealthy. I mentioned the vaccine scandal of just a few years ago when thousands were poisoned by a company cutting corners. Buildings all over China are crumbling to dust as well: Built by unscrupulous construction outfits who made a quick buck erecting skyscrapers no human being could ever occupy except at risk to life and limb.

And what else remains?

Not chemicals. But poison.

So we are looking for a distributed, non-chemical poison, of limited capacity, associated with industry---preferably an industry deeply connected to the government. And it must be an industry where an accident is particularly likely to occur in Wuhan City over any other urban center in China.

There happens to be an industry and poison that fits that description precisely.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Pest control. Wet markets. Exotic animals. World Military Games being held. Nearby weapons grade biochemical experimentation and testing. Organo-phosphates in the water supply. Am I getting tepid?
Ishmael

Radiation poisoning from cellphone towers.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

It has the merit of unguessability. Is it yours? But either way, do go on. Especially the Wuhan-exclusivity bit.
Ishmael

Cellphone towers may be ubiquitous in our modern world but they are none-the-less incredibly dangerous---when improperly installed.

How often are they improperly installed? More often than we would like to think.

US media companies have done investigative journalism where, using Geiger counters, they have discovered radiation levels near cellphone towers throughout the US that are far in excess of safety regulations, where the shielding on the equipment was improperly installed or poorly maintained. This happens in first world nations almost routinely.

But the Chinese have cell-towers all over China. If extreme problems were to be encountered, why would Wuhan be a likely ground-zero?

It just so happens that Wuhan City was the prototype location for Huawei's brand new 5G technology. The prototype 5G units were rapidly deployed all over the city.

It only take one unscrupulous installation company, with a pooly trained workforce, to leave perhaps 20% of the 5G towers in Wuhan City with woefully inadequate shielding. This is particularly dangerous given the greater lethality of the new technology.

I suggest that many of the people of Wuhan came to their homes and slept there through the night, with a Cellphone Tower having been newly erected while they were away. They woke up the next morning thinking they were fine then, on their way to work, collapsed and died from radiation sickness.

Explaining the symptoms and deaths, however, is just the beginning of what this thesis must explain. You can probably fill in much of the rest.
Ishmael

Yes. This is my original thesis.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Most impressive.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 46 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in