MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ishmael

In: Toronto

There Is No Novel Virus V

How is it possible to argue that there was no novel virus when governments world-wide (even Sweeden) were tracking a growing number of infection cases? Those infections rose over time, just as would be expected from a spreading pathogen, and then slowly declined. Again. Matching what would be expected of an infectious disease.

Whatever it was they were testing for appears to have rapidly spread throughout the population and then slowly faded into a long-tail of decline. That's what the data indicate. So that proves there was a virus of some kind. Right?

Actually no.

It turns out that early tests were calibrated very high (or, low...or whatever). They picked up on any trace amount of viral DNA in your system. The tests never have been able to differentiate between this supposed "Covid 19" and any other coronavirus, so the DNA fragments were undoubtedly mostly-not Covid 19. They may have never been Covid 19.

At the beginning, there were few of these tests available. So the positive-case curve of course started very low. But as these over-sensitive tests rolled out in mass, they produced a growing spike of positives. Later. As the testing labs slowly reduced the sensitivity, and the old tests were gradually replaced, the positive tests declined. Exactly as they would as less sensitive tests were rolled out for general usage. Evolving through a gentle curve into a long tail of positives.

We are currently at a stasis point that will never decline unless the tests are reduced in sensitivity again. "Covid 19" will never go away.....because it was never really there.
Ishmael

There Is No Novel Virus VI

But what about all of the people in the hospitals?

Well it turns out, there really weren't any.

In the US, the media loves to claim that nearly 200,000 people died from something called Covid-19. In fact, all but 9300 of these "victims" had an average of 2.6 co-morbidities. That means that the typical Covid victim already had two and a half other diseases perfectly capable of killing them.

I am reminded of the Titanic and the Iceberg.

Of the 9300 that remain, 90% were of "advanced age," In fact, the average age of these victims exceeds the average US life expectancy by a year. I think we can say that "old age" was itself, for these 90%, a "co-morbidiy."

We are literally left with, out of a population of 350 million, fewer than 1000 people in whom no other disease or damage could be found at their time of death, who tested positive on a Covid-19 test, which was calibrated incorrectly anyway.

Holy shit.

And that's where the hospitals enter the picture.

Because most of those 1000 people were killed by the doctors treating them.

You may remember that it was initially widely-reported that Covid-19 damaged the lungs of its victims. Often irreparably. No one talks about that anymore.

Ooops. It turns out it was the ventilators that were destroying the lungs. They were also calibrated too high.

So that brings our death rate from "Covid 19" down to.....what.....zero?
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Very nice. I knew you had it in you. Does anyone remember the celebrated case, at the early stages of the pan-panic when everybody was stretching the resources they had got, of the hospital whose newly rushed-in ventilators were overloading the piped oxygen and the people on the upper floors weren't getting enough of the stuff? That might prove a reverse smoking gun in waiting.
Hatty
Site Admin

In: Berkshire

Of the 9300 that remain, 90% were of "advanced age," In fact, the average age of these victims exceeds the average US life expectancy by a year. I think we can say that "old age" was itself, for these 90%, a "co-morbidity."

Your data seems to be USA-based. In the UK testing is mainly carried out in the most deprived areas, i.e. cities. According to demographical statistics there are more old people in less deprived areas, i.e. the countryside.
Grant

I repeat - although Ishmael won't listen - co-morbidity does not mean something you would have died of anyway. It is just a disease you also had when you died of something else. Your co-morbidity could be a serious case of athlete's foot. If you don't believe me look it up!

What is Covid 19 then? It's the latest example of medical hysteria following on in a long line from CJD, Zika, bird flu, SARS, but given a super-boost by the World Health Organisation and the army of epidemiologists we seem to have employed in every university.
Ishmael

So acne is a co-morbidity?
Ishmael

Grant wrote:
I repeat - although Ishmael won't listen - co-morbidity does not mean something you would have died of anyway.

But in this case, does it? That is the question.

Your objection is potentially irrelevant. It does not necessarily destroy my argument. It does, however, force me to research the specific co-morbidities of these Covid 19 victims. Which is research I'm too lazy to do, admittedly. So there goes that.

However; for what it's worth: My implicit point here is that, though not everyone with one of these "co-morbidities" dies from that co-morbidity, some of them certainly do. How many? Might it be about 190,000 in a given six month period? I suspect so.

Why? Because of the statistics that I mentioned earlier; death rates for the year 2020 remain right on track for previous years of the past decade. There is no spike.

Sick people appear to be dying at a normal rate. Approximately 200,000 of those sick people also tested positive on a test that isn't capable of detecting any specific coronavirus and was improperly calibrated. That's our dataset.

So zero evidence of a novel virus.
Grant

It's interesting that in Scotland the average age of a CV19 fatal victim is 81 for men and 85 for women but the life expectancy in Scotland is 80 and 84! The Covid victims are living longer.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

I appreciate you are being comedic but, for the record, men and women who are aged 80 and 84 have a life expectancy a good deal longer than 81 and 85.
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Mick Harper wrote:
My first encounter with the word.* Can an entire country suffer from it?

* I am shocked, Mr Harper, shocked! (Ed)

Round up the usual AEL suspects.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

There is no question that the zeigeist is moving towards our position. The main harbinger being that it is no longer automatically dismissed as 'a typical conspiracy theory' or proto-Trumpism (where that is not the same thing). Unfortunately for the respectable advocates of our position, it actually does overlap with what the conspiracy-theorists and the Trumpers have been saying all along.

It does not matter that the fruitcakes got there for fruitcake reasons, most academics and most liberals (and that is functionally the same thing) would rather die of co-morbidity than admit that. I'm afraid they will have to wait, along with the rest of us, for the establishment to stumble on a policy that de facto addresses the real problem while, de jure, they can retain all their current paradigms.

It will be, I imagine, something along the lines, "I'm afraid we will have to buckle up and die like dogs because (select) the economy is not just in the toilet, it's overflowing the cesspit/the 'people' won't stand for any more restrictions/the rest of the world won't do their duty so as a trading nation/etc etc.
Ishmael

So far as I am aware, I am the only one arguing that the disease doesn't even exist. Some say it's harmless. Many say it's easily treatable. I'm the only one to deny its existence entirely.
Ishmael

I personally do not believe that Covid will ever go away nor will the orthodoxy be effectively challenged. The establishment is far too wide-spread, entrenched, and invested. They will never allow any crack in the consensus and no one outside has the power to challenge their authority. This will never end. it will never go away.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

So far as I am aware, I am the only one arguing that the disease doesn't even exist

This is most commendable, and a sine qua non for the advanced Applied Epistemologist. But you actually have to say why in order to be a basic-grade Applied Epistemologist.
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Ishmael wrote:
So far as I am aware, I am the only one arguing that the disease doesn't even exist. .

The only one within AEL or globally?
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 37 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in