MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Encounter With A Mythological Beast (NEW CONCEPTS)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ishmael

In: Toronto

So. How can we tell the difference between a true and accurate eye-witness observation of an otherwise incredible phenomenon and a mistaken account?

I will shortly argue that certain applied epistemological methods may be applied and, in some lucky instances, can establish the existence even of a creature like Bigfoot.
Chad

In: Ramsbottom

This sounds intriguing... don't leave us in suspense for too long!
Chad

In: Ramsbottom

Liverpool police decided to shoot the beast (against RSPCA advice) as it presented a danger to the public.

I have it on good authority, there will be venison up for grabs, in the meat raffle, at the White Hart Bootle on Friday evening. (All proceeds to the Police Benevolent Fund).

(Does anybody else remember meat raffles down the local... or was that just a Lancashire thing?)
Grant

Never had them in South London, but what a great idea.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Eating meat. What amusing practices they still get up to in the benighted north and south.

And in my flat but I'm anti-orthodox.
Hatty
Site Admin

In: Berkshire

This is free range, locally sourced meat. It'll never catch on in the south.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

There is nothing wrong with road-kill per se so long as these northern gangs one reads about don't emulate the 'wreckers' and start, as it were, arranging for road kill.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to:  
Page 5 of 5

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in