MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Questions Of The Day (Politics)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 300, 301, 302  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

Ishmael wrote:
It is my belief that the Western World is poised upon the eve of complete collapse. It will come like a thief in the night.

You have alerted us. Mick will explain afterwards why it all happened, if it ever does.
N R Scott

In: Middlesbrough

Ishmael wrote:
I think whites explode in violence before that happens.

I'm not so sure. Either way it may be that by the time they see it happening it'll already be too late.

The change will come quickly because people tend to look at the population as a whole. At present there's a clear, large white majority. So people feel safe. However, you can pretty much dismiss everyone over 40 as they're not going to produce anymore children. So you only really need to look at people under 40 where the majority isn't nearly so clear, plus the difference in birthrates, plus the rate of immigration.

The white population only really has a huge numerical advantage in the 40+ category - the boomer generation, etc. So it's just a question of how long all these people live. Other than that they have no impact on the future make up of the population.

Ishmael wrote:
The hidden hand of nature will demand it. It's going to happen soon.

Personally I believe the Brexit vote was, in effect, this hidden hand. Or a wisdom of the crowd type thing. I think (at least for the UK) that if the immigration level stays in the hundreds of thousands for the next decade the process will become irreversible. I'm fairly confident now that if I'm fortunate enough to live into old age I'll be living in a white minority country. Hopefully it'll be like how they depict it in all the commercials.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

I'm amazed anybody's interested in white people any more. Sure, they were important for a few centuries but they've been a busted flush for a good while now.
Grant

It is my belief that the Western World is poised upon the eve of complete collapse. It will come like a thief in the night.

Quite possibly. Surely the Chinese won't be able to keep making cheap stuff in exchange for worthless bits of paper?

The only thing which might save us is - as always - science and innovation. What about artificial intelligence, fusion power and Rand Paul? It's still all to play for.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Brian Brivati. What a cool cat!
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Now that Macedonia and Greece have declared peace on the basis of Macedonia changing its name to Northern Macedonia, we had better launch an enquiry into whether the name 'Macedonia' is a fake, part of the various Alexander Romances that were popular in the medieval period, before the new name gets too entrenched.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

As I pointed out more than a year ago, the Irish border is a problem for the EU not for the UK. Both Ireland and Britain signed the Belfast Agreement committing each to an open border. If Britain crashes out that does not mean Britain will require a closed border, it can leave it open as per its Belfast commitments. It's very little skin off its nose. Ireland has little reason to worry either in practical terms. It is only a closed border it fears. Indeed, each side is duty bound to do nothing at all whichever way the green rubs.

What the EU does with a vast 27-nation trading bloc and an open border to the outside world is anyone's guess. They can threaten both Britain and Ireland with all kinds of reprisals for being so non-communitaire but unfortunately international treaties take precedence over being browbeaten. I'd advise the EU to get its act together a bit sharpish.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Further to my post on p 115, this American, Paul Whelan, arrested in Moscow for spying, continues to get everybody in a righteous uproar, including my hero, Andersen Cooper. "He was only at a wedding," says his family. Lots of weddings.

According to reported interviews with the family, Mr Whelan had repeatedly visited Russia in the past

Now the swine have remanded him in custody. Whereas we let spies out so long as they report to a police station once a week. It is now agreed that he actually was in possession of classified material. "Planted on him," yelp the western media. "He thought he was being given wedding photos." Yeah, right, I often accept memory sticks from total strangers at weddings just in case they contain wedding photos.

"And anyway that's according to his Russian-appointed lawyer." Well, fair's fair, you have to be represented by an American-appointed attorney if you're up against an American beak. "And Trump still does nothing! It's a clear case of collusion with Putin!" Or because the CIA have quietly told him he's one of theirs. "It's to get a swap for Maria Butner." Well, that's up to youse guys. Sounds about right from where I sit.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

The arrest of my hero, Roger Stone (because he's innocent, not because he's my hero), and the use of dozens of Uzi-toting paramilitaries to do it, clearly establishes that the Mueller Commission has become unhinged. This often happens to Committees of Public Safety as they become subject to the twin drivers of their own accelerating importance and the Six Degrees of Separation principle which renders everyone potentially arrestable.

It cannot be stopped but at least we can look forward to a remarkably damp squib Final Report. Not that the liberal meedja will alert us to this. They too are getting increasingly unhinged.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Roger Stone in an email wrote:
You should strap on a dynamite belt, invite the Russian to dinner and do a service for your country.

CNN expert: "Now Stone might have been joking..."
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Well done, the MPs! Now that everyone has lined up to explain that the EU will cave at the 29th hour, the poor old EU, who had every intention of caving at the 29th hour, now can't because their entire credibility in negotiations is on worldwide view.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

My own solution is that, at the 29th hour, the British government announces that it is signing the May/EU settlement, without the House of Commons' agreement, which it has the right to do under prerogative powers. The Commons will shriek that they can't because of last year's motion that they can't, to which the Government will reply, "Too bad, squares, an H of C motion ain't the law, you couldn't do it yourselves, that's what prerogative powers are for."

Now this might go all the way to the Supreme Court but that'll take years and meanwhile the cancer vaccines etc will get through as per normal. During that time we'll be negotiating a trade agreement which is what we were supposed to be doing anyway in the Transition Period. Everyone will be so relieved (even I suspect the blowhards of the ERG) that the Settlement, rather than the crashing out, will be treated as the de facto default. Which, technically, it now is since there has never been any question that the British Government has always had the power to sign international agreements, without prior (or even post facto) parliamentary approval.
Wile E. Coyote

Mick Harper wrote:
Well done, the MPs! Now that everyone has lined up to explain that the EU will cave at the 29th hour, the poor old EU, who had every intention of caving at the 29th hour, now can't because their entire credibility in negotiations is on worldwide view.

Armchair generals are being replaced with armchair negotiators.
Wile E. Coyote

Mick Harper wrote:
My own solution is that, at the 29th hour, the British government

pays Nancy Pelosi 2 billion, to get us out the EU.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

It's not where the negotiators sit that's important, it's the fact that there are 650 of them. And if anyone believes that, just because she's the daughter of a New Jersey mafia boss, Nancy Pelosi will get the better of Donald Trump, they are living in maybe/maybe not land.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 300, 301, 302  Next

Jump to:  
Page 117 of 302

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in