MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pluto Binary (Astrophysics)
Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ishmael

In: Toronto

Those of you familiar with my work may recall that I explain the general geographies of Earth and Mars. The latest imagery of Pluto suggests that that planet also conforms to the same pattern.

Pluto.

I predict that Charon - Pluto's Moon - will also fit the structure and that its orientation will be the inverse of Pluto's.
Grant

Sorry Ishmael, I don't understand. How does it conform with what you have already written?
Ishmael

Well if I told you that then i would have to tell you what I've written -- and few have seen that.

It's my secret.

For now.
Grant

Oh c'mon, gissa clue
Ishmael

Observations are catching up with my theories.

I guess I really ought to publish. Time won't wait forever.

Two Planets -- One Orbit
Ishmael

It is absolutely clear from the latest photographic evidence that even tiny Pluto once had an ocean. The question is, could Charon have also supported an ocean, given it's tiny size?

When will we see some photographs of Pluto's moon? If they detect water there then the topography of Charon should also conform to my predictions.
Ishmael

Scientists have detected what they believe is evidence of a 9th planet at the outer rim of the Solar System. Gravitational disturbances indicate that this planet is five times the size of the Earth.

I predict that this is not true.

I will go further.

I believe that what has been detected is evidence of at least a 9th and 10th planet. It may actually be something even more exciting:
Ishmael

So this object was recently spotted in a telescope.

My guess for what it is: Two asteroids in close proximity, bound together by electromagnetized plasma. This is the first stage in creating a contact binary asteroid (an asteroid which is made from two formerly independent rocks).

I believe that most of the asteroids found to date show evidence of having been forged of contact binaries (look for the characteristic peanut shape), suggesting the process of unification of asteroids is cumulative.
Ishmael

FYI - My predictions regarding binaries are being demonstrated. Behold: A newly-discovered contact binary asteroid.
Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in