MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bob Woolmer (Politics)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

I had. Is there anything new since the election? I didn't think anyone would be interested in Hillary since then. Or perhaps these things have a life of their own. Advise.
Ishmael

In: Toronto

PizzaGate Death Threats

If anything, the PizzaGate thing has gotten even bigger.

The thing that has me convinced that something nefarious is going on (what exactly, I can't say) is the behavior of James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong, after a Pizza Gate researcher tracked down a mysterious building he owns called, "The Pegasus Museum."

That researcher used brilliant photo analysis techniques combined with the most impressive document research to locate this additional property---a property containing a room in which a great deal of heavy construction was shown taking place in Alefantis' notorious instagram photo feed, captioned by Alefantis jokingly as a "Kill Room." The researcher then posted his findings to YouTube.

In less than 24 hours, James Alefantis contacted the owner of the video and threatened (implicitly) to kill him and members of his family if the video was not immediately taken down. Watching the video of the guy's report of the exchange, Alefantis' behavior is obviously that of a complete sociopath. I recognize it---having had a sociopath in my life (I mean....other than you).

And after all that had been posted about Pizza Gate. And all the horrific and would-be slanderous allegations leveled at Alefantis, what made him issue a death threat was an innocuous video about the location of one of his properties??

I am convinced that there is something significant and probably criminal associated with that property.
Ishmael

Out Like Flynn

It is the belief among PizzaGate researchers that National Security Advisor General Flynn was targeted and forced out by the deep state because Flynn was digging into PizzaGate. And there's real evidence that Flynn was doing just that.

Mike Flynn, a former Defense Intelligence Agency chief who is President-elect Donald Trump’s choice for White House national security adviser, jumped on the sex coverup bandwagon. “Money Laundering, Sex Crimes w Children, etc. MUST READ,” the retired general tweeted on December 2, citing a story on a far-right website, True Pundit.
    --WASHINGTON GUNMAN ARRESTED...

After Flynn was outed, Hillary Clinton herself re-posted a Twitter Tweet explicitly claiming Flynn's ouster was revenge for his promotion of the PizzaGate story.

Now today's targeting of Attorney General Jeff Sessions is also believed, by the same group, to be related to PizzaGate. Just days ago, Trump himself issued a statement that his administration was targeting child trafficking. There is a widespread awareness of PizzaGate among young people in the USA and enormous pressure on Trump to do something about it. That constituency believes Jeff Sessions is investigating the mater seriously.
Ishmael

Now Alex Jones (who is always at least half crazy) has a theory that the whole thing---including the cover-up---is about male prostitution. Specifically; Podesta arranging for male prostitutes to visit Obama in the White House. The Democrat Party are desperate to make certain this does not get out.
Ishmael

Milo Yianopolis (a British right-wing firebrand), who openly spoke of his desire to publicize PizzaGate, was also the recent target of a deep state attack. He was to be the KeyNote speaker at CPAC but, on the eve of the conference, a video was released of Milo talking about the reality of gay men sleeping with teenage boys (shocker!!!). He was dropped from CPAC and he resigned from Breitbart News (he will be fine though!).

Here is an enigmatic remark about PizzaGate from Milo. Intriguing to say the least.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

UN 'stunned' at sudden death of Russian ambassador Vitaly Churkin

Only two people knew what Sessions and the Russian ambassador talked about and now one of them is dead. Only they got the wrong ambassador! Dear God, these Trump people couldn't organise a piss-down in a brewery.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

I have reviewed your Pizzagate steers, Ishmael, and realised that one consequence of x-degrees-of separation is that one fruitcake will frequently come into contact with another fruitcake. The Kill Room owner is clearly one such. I fear for the deep state's future if it depends on such people. Thanks though -- nearly as enjoyable as Nightmare Neighbours Next Door.

PS Your Milo Yianopolis got a bit of traction last week on Newsnight. Kirsty couldn't make up her mind whether to be appalled at his right-wingery or proud of his Britishness.
Boreades

In: finity and beyond

Mick Harper wrote:
Kirsty couldn't make up her mind whether to be appalled at his right-wingery or proud of his Britishness.

I feel sorry for Kirsty.

Newsnight presenter Kirsty Wark had to issue a swift apology during Wednesday night’s live broadcast, after erroneously mentioning Prince Charles during a segment on the Prince Andrew sexual assault case.

What happened?

the broadcaster mistakenly said: “Also tonight – another man on the edge, the Prince Charles sexual assault case can now go ahead says the judge. But will the public humiliation force him to settle out of court?”

It was an easy mistake to make, slip of the tongue. It's not like Prince Andrew ever had anything to do with Jimmy Savile is it?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kirsty-wark-newsnight-prince-andrew-charles_uk_61dfee21e4b0ee023e6a76b7
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to:  
Page 5 of 5

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in