MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Now that is interesting. I shall divide by a substantial amount my respect for the currently most dangerous person in the world. A throwback further than I had thought possible.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Dear Mr Michael Harper
Book your seasonal Covid-19 vaccination now

NHS letter

I'm in two minds. As a recluse, I'm very low risk. But as a supporter of the principle, I really should be leading by example. What are you lot doing?
Ishmael

In: Toronto

I came to Tanzania Africa to make sure that shit never gets in my body. But that will just make you all-the-more determined to poison yourself, I'm sure.

It's your funeral.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Tell me, Ishmael, what is the shit bit? The technology has been around since the eighteenth century so I'm guessing it's not the general principle. If this particular jab was just a waste of time, you wouldn't have gone all that way just to escape it. So there must be something specific, something active, something perhaps malevolent in play. Something that can't be achieved by just saying, "No thanks."

What is it? Try to be specific.
Ishmael

Mick Harper wrote:
Tell me, Ishmael, what is the shit bit? The technology has been around since the eighteenth century

I hate to break this to you Mick. I'm surprised you don't know and I expect you won't listen anyway. These "vaccines" are not 18th century medicine. The technology is mRNA. It works, in theory, by modifying the RNA within your body's cells to produce the spike protein associated with the virus, to which your body then produces antibodies.

There is too much information on the negative effects of mRNA vaccines to provide in a single post, and it would be a waste of time given your track-record in paying me any heed.

If you are willing to put aside your faith in modern medicine then I can proceed with a break down. But if this is just for your own entertainments (which appears your general approach to ideas presented on this board from persons other than yourself), then it really isn't worth my while.

Something that can't be achieved by just saying, "No thanks."

Mick. They fired people for not taking this. They closed the borders in Canada so you couldn't leave the country without it. To make sure my nephew wasn't poisoned, my brother took his entire family to Mexico. He got across the border only because his wife is a Mexican citizen.

Again. Further discussion of this matter is likely to prove fruitless. So as I said, it's your funeral.
Ishmael

The good news is, research indicates 95% of the shots are nothing more than sugar water.
Grant

The 95% figure is interesting. Where did you find that information?

Mick should read Robert Kennedy Jr’s book about Fauci.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

I hate to break this to you Mick. I'm surprised you don't know and I expect you won't listen anyway. These "vaccines" are not 18th century medicine. The technology is mRNA. It works, in theory, by modifying the RNA within your body's cells to produce the spike protein associated with the virus, to which your body then produces antibodies.

This is the first time you have raised this point. Which I accept within narrow limits. Don't remind me if you have, I am satisfied you would have found some other reason to join the essentially sociological anti-vax movement.

There is too much information on the negative effects of mRNA vaccines too provide in a single post, and it would be a waste of time given your track-record in paying me any heed.

I agree there's no point since I have been following the question from ordinary sources. I have been assuming that it is a matter of technique more than principle, I also agree that to some extent a gigantic experiment has been conducted using the world as guinea pigs but, pari passu, the sample size seems to indicate that the trials have been a success.

If you are willing to put aside your faith in modern medicine then I can proceed with a break down. But if this is just for your own entertainments (which appears your general approach to ideas presented on this board from persons other than yourself), then it really isn't worth my while.

Not in this instance, no.

Mick. They fired people for not taking this. They closed the borders in Canada so you couldn't leave the country without it. To make sure my nephew wasn't poisoned, my brother took his entire family to Mexico. He got across the border only because his wife is a Mexican citizen.

Sounds like extreme over-reaction runs in the family.

The good news is, research indicates 95% of the shots are nothing more than sugar water.

I share Grant's scepticism.
Mick should read Robert Kennedy Jr’s book about Fauci.

What, and add him to my gallery of medical blowhards?
Ishmael

Grant wrote:
The 95% figure is interesting. Where did you find that information?

The information is availalbe via the hideously unreadable https://www.howbadismybatch.com/ website.

Researches have investigated all the negative reactions reported through VAERS (and other national vaccine reporting sites) and discovered that essentially all non-trivial side-effects to be associated with just 5% of the vaccine batches. What is particularly damning is that these same 5% of batches are the only batches being tracked by the CDC (and, I believe, the only ones to require extreme refrigeration).

Check out this chart (knollfrank.github.io/HowBadIsMyBatch/batchCodeTable.html) and sort by severe reports. Be sure to flip the column from top down and back to bottom up to see the extreme difference in side-effect reporting by batch.

Most batches have zero severe side-effect reports. The worst has severe reports of 90% of those who receive the vax.

Two excellent videos were recently produced on this research but I am unable to locate those videos at the moment.
Ishmael

I used to think Robert Kennedy a bit of a David Icke of vaccination. I've subsequently turned against all vaccines. I am convinced the research demonstrates vaccination causes SIDS and demonstrates vaccination likely causes autism (my own novel hypothesis on the matter must, apparently, be discarded).

The big question now for me is why. Why does vaccination cause SIDS and autism?

As Mick points out, the technology has been around since the 18th century. Was it always so dangerous? Maybe so.

Polio outbreaks were associated with the Polio vaccine---and polio was disappearing when the vaccine was invented, at a rate that continued unenhanced by the distribution of the polio vaccine.

But the question is moot. Because so few have open minds on this or any other subject.
Ishmael

Mick's arrogance can be endearing. But it blinds him to so many sources of valuable information.

He isn't even given pause by the discovery that, for two years, he has been kept in the dark concerning the technology behind these vaccines.

A lesser man would wonder what else he doesn't know---and why this and other key information has not been given him by those he trusts.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

The Cuts Are Biting

Summoned for my booster jab I pranced down to the hospital secure in the knowledge that a) I had a 2 pm appointment b) there had been nobody much around on the last two occasions.and c) they had said in the letter if I dared to show up more than ten minutes early I would be sent away again.

But no! As I turned the corner I found a queue outside the hospital. Something I've never seen before and was, I was assured, due to staff shortages. A clipboard lady offered us little cards. After several challenges from a different clipboard lady patrolling the queue to confirm we had the right to queue up (we had to show our cards) I finally found myself at the head of the queue. Summoned by a third clipboard lady to come in, I found myself at the back of another queue stretching down the corridor to who knows what.

While we were waiting in this queue another clipboard lady asked us for our cards 'to save time'. We eventually passed two people with laptops at a desk with nothing to do because our cards had already been checked. I did what I always do in such circumstances. I found something to sit on thereby momentarily creating a two metre gap between me and the person in front (as we had been ordered to do in our letters).

Pandemonium! A SWAT team with axes, fire extinguishers, safari tranquiliser rifles and so forth was heading my way. He said brusquely, "Come with me." "...er...sorry, I just wanted..." "It's all right, just come with me." I can honestly say the expression on his face and his monotone voice put the right abdabs up me. He led me past one queue, then another queue, than sat me down in front of someone with a needle and I was out of there within ninety seconds. I promise you, ninety seconds.
Grant

I had three vaccine shots because I wanted to holiday abroad.

Then, for the first time last year, I caught Covid. Everyone I know has had several jabs and also has caught Covid, sometimes several times.

What’s the point in a vaccination which doesn’t stop you catching the disease?
Ishmael

You listen to the lab coats before you listen to those you've commiserated with for 20 years. Amazing.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Personally I listen to 200 years of vaccination history.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 72 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in