MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Flu (Health)
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Well, why didn't you say that in the first place? I've had them in my sights for absolutely yonks.
Ishmael

In: Toronto

Update on My Cellular Phone Tower "Theory."

I have been informed by someone claiming expertise in the matter that it is simply impossible to make anyone sick from cell phone radiation. The kind of power necessary to do that would be hundreds of magnitudes greater than anything associated with 5G or any other cell technology.

I have also been unable to track down any record of that news report I remembered from so many years ago. So I can't corroborate the "facts" which were key to my hypothesis.

I thought and still think that it was a clever idea. But without any real data on which to build my case, I'm afraid it simply has no credibility whatsoever.

(Let's hope my TB and Toilets hypothesis isn't as bad as this notion appears to have been)
Grant

Don’t worry about it, Ishmael. This forum is about coming up with new ideas. Most new ideas are no good, but that shouldn’t stop us
Wile E. Coyote

In: Arizona

We are now approaching a golden era of negative excess deaths and increasing life spans thanks to .........? You can't mention it in polite circles....

COVID19.

It has culled the weakest few.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

I made this point right at the beginning when the care homes were being decimated. We were all quids in! The point (I suppose) is that eugenics is OK when it's accidental. Though it would be nice if we could discuss it anyway.

However, the effect -- as is the one Wiley is talking about -- is strictly temporary. We are going to learn we have benefitted greatly from a year's lock-down. Not, probably, overall but the gains will be incremental and permanent. Though whether we have the courage to take them is another matter. Human beings are deeply conservative.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

I don't rate this God bloke at all. In every country in the world where he operates he is insisting that his 'worshippers' (as they are called) come together in large numbers so they die in large numbers from this Covid thing (Chinese-made, not his own handiwork). But...

... that means lots of unbelievers will go too. Clever? He's bleedin' omniscient.
Ishmael

There is no Covid!

Jesus H. Christ. Even this place is full of sheep.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

Are you claiming to be a shepherd or a vetinarian?
Ishmael

I don't post. I don't argue. It would do no good. None of you here are any different from the general population. You all believe in something utterly ridiculous.

I knew from the start that there would be no "Pandemic." I had long determined, through the application of AE principles, that pandemics do not happen. I didn't change my view when Covid-19 was announced.

Indeed; I noted that the phenomenon of viral scares emerged in tandem with the technology to identify and name viruses (though, in fact, the virus-detection/vaccine industry does not possess the technology they claim). This alone was enough to conclude that it was the virus-tracking itself that was creating the scares--not any actual new viral phenomena.

I have never once changed my position and all of the data continues to back me up. The care homes a not being decimated---not any more than they are in any typical year. Death rates worldwide for 2020 are on par with death rates for any given year this decade (on the other hand, the "vaccine" may push those numbers up for 2021).

While all of you are participating in the destruction of the Western World, I am preparing to head to Tanzania. I will be there in June. It is the only free country left. I plan to stay so long as this madness continues---which looks to be for all time. No one has the courage to end it. I've lost all faith in humanity. Death is preferable to this world.
Ishmael

If there's anyone left who gives a fuck about facts (which I doubt), here an excellent (though embarrassingly timid) synopsis of the current situation.

COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud

But it will change no minds. I'm well aware.
Ishmael

As I said. Posting information is pointless. None of you will change your minds. It's a tribal thing. A class thing. I'm a philistine and nothing share with you, ultimately, is to be taken seriously.

Open Letter from a BC doctor to Dr. Bonnie Henry, BC Provincial Health Officer.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

So more of a psychiatrist then.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

After months and months of stringing two critical numbers across the screen every night, Channel 4 News a month ago suddenly stopped putting up the new Covid patients admitted to hospital number and then a week ago stopped showing the number of daily deaths. Both were coming down vertiginously but it seems very odd to hide good news just when it was becoming the best news possible. I expect someone can tell me what's going on since Channel 4 won't.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

The current blood clot brouhaha has fascinating parallels with the 'MMR vaccine causes autism' brouhaha. In both cases the risks (if any) are in the million-to-one range, in both cases the benefits outweigh the risks by a vast margin, in both cases (I predict) not much will happen.

The difference? Well, when Andrew Wakefield published his results, in the prestigious, peer-reviewed, ultra-careful Lancet, plenty happened. MMR take-up nosedived and public health was threatened. So Wakefield was villified, struck off and generally run out of town. The blood clot anti-vaxxers will be OK though. They are safely behind the anonymous walls of official bodies if it turns out to be a mare's nest. Assuming the autism side effect of MMR is a mare's nest.
Ishmael

Covid fatality rate is identical to the seasonal flu.

Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

Jump to:  
Page 58 of 73

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in