MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Coconut Oil helps against Alzheimer's (Health)
Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steven

Another thing that the pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know about...

http://www.anh-usa.org/coconut-oil-and-alzheimer%E2%80%99s-disease/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2jp7BhDFrU
Brian Ambrose

Of course coconut oil has been demonised for a long time. It contains fat. And fat, as everyone knows, not only makes you fat but fills up all the handy space in your arteries. Notwithstanding the undeniable truth of this popular wisdom, I can report that we use coconut oil for cooking (it is ideal for the job) and make a point of buying full fat everything just to be contrary. We can report that we are no fatter than the next man. As to coconut oil's medicinal qualities, it has many.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

The Ambrose famille, many of whom are perfectly normal, testifies once more to the efficacy of the Atkins Diet. The human body, after all, spent most of its evolutionary lifetime living on fat. It would be interesting to find out whether coconut oil specifically counteracts carbohydrates.
ingridcarley

Is it true. Does it help dementia patients too.
Mick Harper
Site Admin

In: London

Greetings Mr Ingridcarley. It was featured on the telly this week and the bloke in the white coat seemed to indicate it was different in kind to other cooking fats. I always assume dementia is down to mercury poisoning (mainly from teeth fillings) but maybe it was all that lard'n'marge (made mostly from whales) that dementia patients used to consume in their youth. I know I did.
Reply to topic

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

MemberlistThe Library Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in